TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Auslogics Lucky Wheel Promotion
SECTION 1: PROMOTION
- Promotion: Auslogics Lucky Wheel Giveaway
- 2. Promoter: Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd, Australian Proprietary Company, ACN 163 028 662, 495 Pacific Highway, Box 1644, Crows Nest NSW, Australia 1585
- 3. Promotion Period: The Promotion will commence at 7am on Monday, February 9 of 2015 and will continue for 12 months to end at 7am on Tuesday, February 9 of 2016. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Western Standard Time.
SECTION 2: ELIGIBILITY
- 4. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Promotion, the entrant must:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- be a resident of a country, state or province where promotions of this type are not prohibited by law and do not require a special permit, license or provisions for running;
- have Internet access that will allow visiting the Promotion website; and
- have an Auslogics software product installed, from which they will be able to click a link to this Promotion when an invitation is displayed.
It is solely the entrant's responsibility to verify their eligibility.
SECTION 3: ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
- 5. Entry: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not affect the chances of winning a prize in the Promotion. Entry is made by clicking an invitation link in an Auslogics software product installed on the entrant’s computer and spinning the virtual Lucky Wheel at luckywheel.auslogics.com. Eligible entrants get ONE spin of the Lucky Wheel daily.
SECTION 4: PRIZE
- 6. Prize: The Prize(s) indicated on the wheel and awarded to winners will be:
- 30% OFF Auslogics software (30% discount on the Auslogics software product, from which the user was redirected to the Promotion webpage)
- 35% OFF Auslogics software (35% discount on the Auslogics software product, from which the user was redirected to the Promotion webpage)
- 40% OFF Auslogics software (40% discount on the Auslogics software product, from which the user was redirected to the Promotion webpage)
- 45% OFF Auslogics software (45% discount on the Auslogics software product, from which the user was redirected to the Promotion webpage)
- 50% OFF Auslogics software (50% discount on the Auslogics software product, from which the user was redirected to the Promotion webpage)
- 100% OFF Auslogics software (a 1-year license to the Auslogics software product, from which the user was redirected to the Promotion webpage)
- 7. Prize Conditions: The Prize(s) are subject to the following conditions:
- a. No exchange of Prize: If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot take the Prize(s), then the Prize will be forfeited.
- b. Taxes: If a Prize(s) or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax.
- c. All prizes must be claimed within 3 days of being awarded, or they shall be forfeited.
- d. The “100% OFF Auslogics software” prize is awarded in the form of a license key that is displayed on screen at the moment it is won. It is the winner’s responsibility to save the license key and protect it from loss. If lost, the license key may not be restored or replaced.
SECTION 5: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- 8. Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner and any other person using the Prize(s), releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion or their use of the Prize. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any networks or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorized intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of email communications between participants and the Promoter, injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter's responsibility for the provision of prizes is limited to the prizes as described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter accepts no further liability or commitment beyond those stated.
- 9. Force Majeure: Subject to State legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labor or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
- 10. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 12. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 13. Disqualification: Any failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in immediate disqualification of an entrant or the Prize Winner. Disqualification will be at the Promoter's sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 14. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it on the same conditions subject to state legislation. In case of cancellation, any prizes that have already been won will be awarded to the winners, but no further entries will be accepted.